Thursday 24 November 2011

love the way you smile :)

#hey people of the world,i want to story about someone special in my life he is my boyfriend ,my husband,my superman,my sunshine,my hearbeat and my everything .i love you so much hilmi awang .i love not for what you are but for what i am when i am with you ,i love you is the best words that come from you, i love you crazy and i never felt this way to other except you .you're making me love you more ,you're the only one making me so damn in love .do you know how could i ever fall in love with you? but i know you the one and you could the first and the last for me ,i'm so happy to have you in my life. i love that you can love me no matter what mood i'm in . i love that you keep all promises you make . i love you worry about me , ilove how you make me so happy . i love evrything about you .thanks for showing the meaning of TRUE LOVE B :) loves gives life meaning of live#

No comments:

Post a Comment